Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TGF: My Heart Belongs to You

Hey Everyone,

I took some time to catch up on some coloring... and also resting from working out... I think I was a little bit too motivated and tried to do two workouts in one day and I hurt by back on one side. LOL
Even though it literally took me all day... well with stopping mainly for the kids and hubby... I was able to work on this digi from the Greeting Farm that I've been meaning to color for ages now.

I used  http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop/index.php/digital/50s-sweetheart-digi.html

 I had a fun time making this card especially the coloring. 
For the base I used Bazzill Basics paper my friend BreAnn sent me. 
The Valentine's 6x6 paper pad by Recollections was sent to me in an SBS Swap
last year by my crafty friend Vanessa Bland. 
The word dies are from My Creative time. 
The Spellbinders Creatopia Frames 1 die was sent to me by BreAnn McFarland. :) 

 I added Wink Of Stella Glitter; which was also sent to me 
by my friend BreAnn McFarland.
(Sometimes I think of her like a crafty fairy god mother. heehee         
Here is the inside.

Thank you for stopping by.

Katya Bess


Will be entering card at:

Get Wordy- Use words in your card


2 comments:

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya