Sunday, October 16, 2016

To a very important patient

Good morning Crafty Peeps!


Today I made a 6x6 card using Holly - Cheer Up, she's a super cute little nurse. Actually, you can leave out her nurse hat and just color her as a little girl holding a Teddy Bear but this time I actually stamped and masked the hat so she can be a little nurse. The message "To a V.I.P... Very Important Patient" I just hand-wrote with my Sakura Pigma Sensei black pen.
The Markers I used are Copic.
The Teddy Bear was colored with E50, E51, E35 and E55
The clothing was N4, N2, N0. R46 and R35
All of the background paper is from Recollections 
and the paper I used to color is from Crafter's Companion.

Here is a close up of Holly - Cheer Up

I hope you like her. 

Thank you for looking. 

Katya Bess

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, so super cute! Your coloring is awesome!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya