Saturday, November 5, 2016

Latte Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!

I'm latte! I'm latte! I'm latte for a very important date.... LOL  Today I have a coffee themed birthday card for you... it's a little belated birthday card. I'm thinking I need to make more of these (when I get time) with different skin tones and different hair colors and just have them ready for when I forget a birthday or just cause I'm busy. ha! I found this coffee themed 12x12 paper at Michael's and I had a few coffee cards for friends and teachers in mind but I love how clean and simple this one looks.

I colored her up with Copic markers
some of the colors I used are:
BV000, E55, E53, E51, E50 E21, R21, R20 and R30
for the clothing G07, G46 and G94 also N6, N4 and N2
The dotted circle die is from My Creative Time 
as well at the new sentiment.  To make the black outer layer 
I just traced around the die and cut with scissors.
the design coffee paper is from Recollections (found at Michaels)
and the base cardstock are from Michael's as well only the black
cardstock is the 110 lb paper I love to use for bases and the
white is 65 lb I like to use for simple layering. 

I was going to go for an otter bounds image and circle so I had cut out the face
and the latte/coffee but the head ended fitting inside the circle because
I didn't align it right LOL    so the only thing that is outer bounds is the 
latte/coffee but it ends out working out because the person receiving it doesn't
wear skirts or dresses and now it just looks like a trench coat which she does wear
sometimes. LOL   

Anyway, I hope you liked my card.

Have a wonderful day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya