Thursday, October 26, 2017

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone!

As some of you may have noticed, I was invited to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps DT. Thank you so much Barbara Sproat for the invitation and Kathy Curry for all of your help. Lately I've been coloring with mainly Pencils. I know I need to go back to Copic every now and then otherwise I'll loose my touch. LOL I've just been practicing and having fun with my Prismacolor Pencils  on Kraft paper that  I've neglected my Copic markers for a bit.

Here is my inspiration card for the week. 
I don't have many boy cards so I wanted to work
on a card with a little boy. I used two images
Polka Dot Pals Eric and Polka Dot Pals-Add on Faces (digital)
When I put it together it actually reminded me
of my two boys especially with the pajamas, holding books and toys,
the big brown eyes and curly hair.


Items used:
Prismacolor pencils
Doodlebug Design paper Hip Hip Hooray
Kraft Paper
Recollections black cardstock

A little close-of the coloring.

Don't forget that Little Miss Muffet Challenges 
are Always Anything Goes,
so take some time to make a little card or project if you'd like.
Next week we are going to have some extra fun and show some previews of some new and fun stamps- you won't want to miss.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  

Katya Bess



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya