Thursday, November 16, 2017

LMMS Itzel - Thanks

Hello Crafty Friends!

Today I'm back with an inspirational card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog. I'm showcasing a brand spanking new stamp called Polka Dot Pals Itzel along with the Polka Do Pals Add-on Faces. I'm having so much fun adding the new faces to the stamps because they make the Polka Dot Pals so versatile.

 Here is my card using 
Polka Dot Pals Itzel



I was excited to color this image and wanted to add lots of color.
Everything was colored up with Copic markers and I added eyelights and 
polka dots on the headband with my Uni-ball Signo Angelic White pen. 
I've been taking my photos outside in natural light and I got lucky with 
this one because it stormed for the past 2 and half days. 
The die is from My Creative Time.

Here is a little close-up I wasn't done coloring yet but here you can see
the expression on that little mouse in her pocket. heehee
I wonder if it's cold, or if it sneaked in her pocket or if she ran out of
food or crumbs.


Here is a little of the process... Copic Explosion! 
This is when I was pretty much done with the coloring.
I know I get really messy when I get creative. 
(I do put all of my markers back when I start a new image. lol)

I hope you liked my autumn outdoor scene card. 
Please take a moment to check out the fabulous
creations done by the very creative ladies in on the 

Thank you for stopping by
Katya Bess





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya