Thursday, March 15, 2018

LMMS: Kaari butterfly

Hello there!

I'm back with another Inspiration Thursday card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Today I had a little fun working with Polka Dot Pals Kaari digi stamp plus a Polka Dot Pals Add-on Faces clear stamp and The Corner Park Background. The I had started coloring some of the Polka Dot Pals Kaari image for Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Marker challenge and I finally finished coloring it. When Barbara, artist and owner of Little Miss Muffet Stamps posted the The Corner Park Background, I was inspired to color and add PDP Kaari to create a scene. I was undecided on the sentiment so for now.


I used Copic markers to color her up.
For the eyes and wing details I used a
Uni-ball Signo Angelic White pen as well as a Yellow Sakura Gelly Roll.
and I was inspired by the colors of a Monarch butterfly.
Another reason I was inspired is because someone I know
is moving; not very far away but she rented the same home for 
close to 30 years... sometimes even though we may not want to 
change is necessary. The situation is very sad and frustrating at the same time.
She will have to downsize immensely, travel further for work
 and leave or give away most of her precious plants. 
For that and many other reasons I wanted to make her a card to cheer her up 
during this difficult transition. 

I specifically chose these images: because of the butterfly and the outdoor scene .

Close-Up

Please make sure to link up at: 


as always the challenges are ANYTHING GOES

Thank you very  much for visiting. 


Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya