Sunday, March 11, 2018

March Kraftin' Kimmie Release Day Hop

Woohoo! It's here! It's here!!

Today we are celebrating the 

amazing release of ALL of our 

NEW March Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!




ALL THREE new sets will be available this afternoon 
in the Krafty Shop!

So let's have a big happy hop around the design team blogs and check them all out in action! Grab a nice hot beverage, sit back and relax while you hop around and enjoy all the amazing creations!!
First up is

....then BIRTHDAY BIANCA!
and lastly....NINO-MITE PALS!
ALL the new sets will be available individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our March Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all THREE of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin'!

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Happy Sunday Everyone!

 I hope you've enjoyedall of the fabulous cards everyone had created for the 
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp Sneak Peeks.
Thank you very much Kim Reid the KKS Guest DT package and  for letting me join in this month. 
I had loads of fun creating all of the cards for the hop/

Here I'm using Birthday Bianca again because I just love this image! :P


I colored Birthday Bianca with Copic Markers,
The sentiments are from the same Birthday Bianca set
and the design paper is from Doodlebug Design.

Here's a close-up

Copic Recipe:
E50, E51, R20, R30, E04, E11
E23, E37, Copic Multiliner Black, Uni-Ball Signo White Angelic
Y08, Y19, Y26, Y28
V04, V06, V05, V06, V09
RV06, RV17, RV09
BG02, BG05, BG07
YG06, YG07, YG17
YR04. YR07, YR09

Distress Ink:
Spun Sugar and a tad big of Gathered Twigs
but then I filled/blended it in with Copic E42 and E43
Dies are from:
My Creative Time and from CC Design

Thank you so much for visiting. 
Don't forget to check out all of the fabulous
Kreations (links below)

~Katya Bess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments to let me know you stopped by :)

I love comments, any type of tips or helpful/constructive criticism is always welcome. If there is something you'd like to see more of just ask. I would also love it if you followed my blog. Thank you for stopping by and have a colorful day.
-Katya